aka Charles Wesley Choir
- Willing/able to come most Wednesdays and Sundays. (Late August through Early June)
- Come prepared on music ahead of time with the tracks that are provided.
- Choir members participate in the Festival Choir that prepares seasonal music usually at Christmas, Easter and special concerts.
- If you are a member of the St. Andrew Sisters or Men of Note you are expected to be a choir member
Members are provided
- Choir robe and slot
- Assigned music always updated and put in the choir slot
- Black Folder designed for choral music
- Opportunities for special music projects
Every song will offer professional rehearsal tracks. These part tracks will sing your voice part predominantly while hearing the other parts as well. This allows you to be more comfortable with the music for both rehearsals and church services.
Sheet music, track recordings and rehearsal notes are available for download from our Google Drive
The choir wears robes most Sundays. There will be certain Sundays that the choir will not wear robes and other instructions will be given on what to wear. Choir members are assigned a black folder for their music. We do ask that no scents, perfumes or scented lotions at rehearsal or Sunday mornings.
Rehearsals offered livestream on Wednesday evenings or you may watch rehearsals at a later date on YouTube.
There is a Monday Morning Newsletter for all singers. Each week we also offer a shorter e-mail on Thursday mornings talking about the upcoming weekend.
Additional Choir Groups
The Festival Choir is a short-term singing opportunity leading up to Christmas. Join with our 130 voice adult choir and orchestra.
A soprano and alto choir. Smaller auditioned choir with some extra rehearsals.
A bass and tenor choir. Smaller auditioned choir with some extra rehearsals.