If you know a child or youth that is living with the loss of a family member due to divorce, separation, death or another painful transition, Good Grief can help their healing process.
Good Grief is designed to offer a supportive space to explore and express feelings of grief with their peers. This program is free to the community and a parent support group runs concurrently for those interested. The program has groups and support from preschool through 12th grade.
Goals for participants
• Encounter a supportive community where thoughts, questions and feelings about their loss can be safely explored
• Realize they are not alone; that others have experiences and feelings similar to their own
• Identify feelings and recognize how they come and go with time
• Learn helpful coping strategies and how to express feelings in healthy ways
• Move toward acceptance as inner strength and resilience are uncovered
5:30 PM — 7:00 pm
Winter: January 23 — March 6
Fall: September 25 — November 6
Please reach out with any questions or if you need further information.